Thursday, November 24, 2011

I am blogging

Finally, after procrastinating for years, I decided to start blogging. I guess what always stopped me, is the idea that no body would care about what I have to say. However, I finally convinced myself to do it anyway. Here is why I am gonna start blogging about code:

  1. I have a lousy memory! Sometime I run into situations while writing code, and I get this feeling that I had to deal with this problem before. So hopefully if I blog about odd coding issues, I will have a reference to use for the future.
  2. I like the idea that one day someone might find something useful in what I write. I can't count the times I have used other people's blogs to solve a problem, or learn about something. The idea that I might be able to give back one day is exciting.
So there you have it, Bassam is blogging!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Bassam,

    It is good to have a technical blog and it is not easy to have a useful one but I know that urs will be.

    all thee best
    Besho

    ReplyDelete